Mediabridge Ethernet Patch Cable Cat6 / Cat5e
Mediabridge Snagless Network Patch Cables can be utilized for any Cat5e or Cat6 Ethernet application and are intended for wired home and place of business networks. They offer universal connectivity to computers and network components, such as routers, switch boxes, network printers, network attached storage (NAS) devices, VoIP phones, and PoE devices.
Built for Future-Proof Speed and Reliable Connectivity
This cable provides exceptional transmission performance and low signal losses. It supports As much as 550 MHz and is suitable for Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, and 10-Gigabit Ethernet.
– Cable Type: CAT6 4-Pair UTP (Backwards compatible with CAT5e & CAT5)
– Outdoor Diameter: 5.8 ± 0.3 mm (0.23 ± 0.01 inch)
– Connector Type: RJ45
– Contact Plating: Gold Plated
– Conductor Gauge: 24 AWG
– Cable Performance: As much as 550 MHz
– Cable Structure: Stranded
– UL Listed, TIA/EIA 568-B.2 Verified
– Power over Ethernet (PoE) and Voice over IP (VoIP) Compliant
– Devices with RJ45 jacks, including computers & peripherals like routers, switch boxes, network printers & network attached storage devices
– Cat6 is a pc networking standard & works with Cat5e (100/1000 Base-T networks) and Cat6 (As much as 10G Base-T networks)
– Network speed is made up our minds by factors rather then just cables, like a router/switch box. The speed of the network can only be as fast as the slowest component.
CAT6 / CAT5e: Supports both Cat6 and Cat5e applications. The RJ45 connector used for this cable fits perfectly in both Cat6 and Cat5e ports.
CAPABILITY: Mediabridge Cat 6 cables can enhance As much as 10 Gigabits per second (10 times the bandwidth of Cat5e cables). Meets or exceeds Category 6 performance in compliance with the TIA/EIA 568B.2 standard. Backwards compatible with any existing Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet.
CERTIFIED: This Mediabridge Cat6 Ethernet cable with CM Grade PVC Jacket is UL Listed, complies with TIA/EIA 568B.2 and adheres to ISO/IEC 11801. APPLICATIONS: High bandwidth of As much as 550 MHz guarantees high-speed data transfer for server applications, cloud computing, video surveillance and online high definition video streaming.
CONSTRUCTION: 24AWG Stranded conductors. Each and every of the 4 twisted pairs are separated by PE cross insulation to prevent crosstalk. 8P8C RJ45 connector with gold-plated contacts. CM grade PVC jacket with 5.8mm outer diameter.
FREE VELCRO STRAP: Includes adjustable & reusable Velcro cable strap for simple organization & storage.