Upgrade to AC WiFi for your bandwidth-intensive devices with the dual-band AC1200 wireless router Archer C1200. Supports all smart devices, including Amazon Alexa, Google Home, TP-Link smart home plugs, Phillips Hue, Arlo cameras, and so on. Allocate your streaming devices to AC for 3x the speeds of Wireless N. Gigabit Ethernet allows you to experience wired speeds 10x times faster than Fast Ethernet. Also you’ll use TP-Link Powerline AV1000 or above to extend your wired coverage.
- Simple setup through web browser or on your mobile device.
- Easily set cut-off dates and keep children protected with parental control.
- Quickly connect devices to WiFi with WPS setup (if supported by your devices).
- Access connected devices even as away from home with FREE TP-Link DDNS Service.
- Conveniently provide WiFi Get admission to to visitors with the guest network.
- Manage your WiFi settings from anywhere with the TP-Link Tether app (Android, iOS).
- This router dosen’t Enhance WDS.
Actual data throughput and WiFi coverage will vary from network conditions and environmental factors, including the volume of network traffic, building material and construction and network overhead, result in lower actual data throughput and wireless coverage. Operating Temperature: 0℃~40 ℃. Storage Temperature: -40℃~70 ℃. Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing. Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing.
Dual band router upgrades to 1200 Mbps high speed internet(300Mbps for 2.4GHz + 900Mbps for 5GHz), reducing buffering and ideal for 4K stream
Gigabit Ethernet ports, ideal for any internet plan and can help you right away connect your wired devices
USB Get admission to – Share your USB drive content wirelessly
TP-Link Tether app – Easily set up and manage your home network at home or remotely.System Requirements:Microsoft Windows 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista or Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1/10 MAC OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux
Industry leading 2-year warranty and FREE 24/7 technical Enhance. Amazon Dedicated Email: [email protected]
J.D. Power Ranked TP-Link “Highest in Customer Satisfaction for Wireless Routers”
There are no reviews yet.