The POE-SW802G is an 8-Port 10/one hundred/1000Mbps IEEE802.3at Power over Ethernet Switch with a total of 130 watts of PoE power; all 8 ports provide as much as 30W each and every. It also has two Gigabit uplink ports to permit for communication without sacrificing any PoE ports. There are LED indicators for data and PoE on all ports.
- Up to 30W of power per port (Mode A)
- Complies to IEEE 802.3af/at PoE+ standard
- Safe: Low Power Devices Receive Most effective the Power They Need
- Automatic Detection and Protection of Non-same old Ethernet Terminals
- Supports 10/one hundred Base-T applications
- Plug-and-Play – no configuration required
- Internal power supply (draws as much as 150W total)
- Noiseless – built to be air-cooled without use of a fan
All products sold by PoE Depot come with a one hundred% Satisfaction Guarantee – we provide a 30-day money-back guarantee, in addition to a 1 year warranty that covers replacement without cost.
8 Gigabit PoE+ Ports at 10/one hundred/1000Mbps each and every
2 Gigabit Ethernet Uplink Ports at 10/one hundred/1000Mbps each and every
130W Max Power (as much as 30W per port)
19″ Rack-Mountable (by the use of included extensions)
one hundred% Satisfaction Guarantee – 30-day Money-Back Guarantee with 1 Year Warranty