Extend your Gigabit or Fast Ethernet Network Over Multi Mode Fiber Up to 2 km (the usage of 1310 nm Wavelength) With Ease
AN-UMG-MM-AS-1310J Will Automatically Detect 10 Mbit/s or 100 Mbit/s Fast Ethernet or 1000 Mbit/s Gigabit port – You just need plug in the cables and it’ll work very quickly!
Powering it up? Easy, it’ll come with AC power adapter in set, just plug it!
All These Important Features Are All Supported:
- Compliant with IEEE 1000Base-T and 1000Base-SX
- One 10/100/1000Base-T RJ-45 port autosensing featured
- One 1000Base-SX Multi Mode Dual Fiber port Port with SC type connector – up to 2 km distance
- Status LED indicators for Power, Link/Activity, Full-Duplex, and Speed
- Standards: IEEE802.3z/ab 100/1000/1000Base-T 1000Base-SX
- Power supply: 100 to 240VAC 50 to 60Hz
- Dimensions: 70.5mm(L)X94mm(W)X26.5mm(H)
- Environment: Relative humidity; 5% to 90%
- Operating temperature: 0 to 70 degree celsius
- CE, FCC, ROHS, LVD certified
- Supports Jumbo Ethernet frames up to 9000 bytes (if needed, configurable by dip switches)
- Supports LLF feature – Link Loss Feature – (if needed, configurable by dip switches)
Media converter will extend Your LAN network with any standard Ethernet interface to distances with 2 km or less – you no want to use attenuator also for significantly less distances than 2 km as well.
Setup of these units are in point of fact easy as the 3 steps shown in picture gallery, and all default settings will work for your entire cases, but for sophisticated users we had created some more customized settings to be had via dip switches on unit’s back panel.
It’s at all times good to have versatile and adaptive unit to all Your cases!
Questions all through installation? Questions all through considering a purchase? We are at all times here to respond to You and guide You through!
AUTOMATICALLY adapts to 10 Mbit/s, 100 Mbit/s (Fast Ethernet) or 1000 Mbit/s (Gigabit) Speed And Extends in over Multi Mode Fiber to up to 2 km (Transmission Wavelength – 1310 nm)
NO MORE Integration Hassles, simply plug in Ethernet cable to any Ethernet port, whatever speed it is! UPC (Blue) Type Fiber Patch-cords Supported;
SUPPORTS Jumbo Frame & LLF feature – for increased end-to-end TCP performance
PLUG & PLAY – Simply plug in optical port and UTP port, and it’ll work immediatelly
FREE UTP Cat5e Patch Cable (1m – 39in) Comes In The Set With Every Unit! – Colors May Vary Depending on Stock;
There are no reviews yet.