– Wavlink – Bringing Technology to Life –
✔Share a standard USB printer with multiple users concurrently over an Ethernet network – Makes it easy to share a USB printer with users on your network.
✔It’s the ideal solution for home or small office networks. Reliable, cost-efficient network printing Enjoy cost-efficient network printing for multiple users.
✔The USB 10/100 Mbps print server allows you to share one USB printer with multiple users on your network, instead of having to buy separate printers for each individual workstation.
✔Place your shared printer in a convenient location With web-based management, you’ll set up and monitor the printer server through a web browser, so you’ll place your printer at any convenient shared location – there is no want to put your printer next to your computer.
✔Easy to install with its straightforward installation wizards and remote web-based management. You simply use a USB cable to connect the print server to your printer’s USB port, then use an RJ45 networking cable to connect it to the rest of your network.
* Share a standard USB printer with multiple users over an Ethernet network—-Allows multiple users on an Ethernet network to share one USB printer.
* Provides a reliable network printing solution for home, small office, educational and government institutions and any other environments that require printer sharing
-it isn’t improve win 10 .
– The setup is a one-time thing. You shouldn’t have to run this process every time you need to print. If you remove the installation wizard, it is obvious that it’ll no longer work. – The function of connecting automatically for printing will be enabled for printers or MFPs that has been installed and used on your PC.
– Auto disconnect printer device might not work with storage device such as pen driver, flash driver.
USB 2.0 + 100Mbps Ethernet Port- 10/100Mbps Ethernet to USB 2.0 network LPR print server, Converts a USB printer into a standalone network printer over a Ethernet network / Windows based set-up program and web-managementUSB 2.0 + 100Mbps Ethernet Port- 10/100Mbps Ethernet to USB 2.0 network LPR print server, Converts a USB printer into a standalone network printer over a Ethernet network / Windows based set-up program and web-management
Easy use and Compatible OS- Simplified installation and Network connection with installation wizard, Supports Windows XP/ Vista/ 7 / 8/ 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit).NO SUPPORT Windows 10.NO SUPPORT MAC OSX10.2 or later
Supports LPR and Bonjour Print Services- This printer server supports the Line Printer Remote (LPR) protocol which enables Internet printing and also for Bonjour Print Services, making it easier to find and configure printers on your network.
Improving you working efficiency- USB Networking printer service provide an easy operation and high work efficiency ideal solution for you. Share a standard USB printer with multiple users over an Ethernet network via connecting Router/ Ethernet switch.
What’s You Received- 1 x USB2.0 Network LPR Print Sever, 1 x User Manual, 1 x Installation CD, 1 x Power Adapter 5V/2A, 1 x Ethernet Cable with 100% customer service and 30 days free return if the item is not compatible with your printer.
There are no reviews yet.